Ann Taylor Weekend Sale
1. Pintucked Flutter Sleeve Top // 2. Striped Cinch-Waist Poplin Top // 3. Paradise Blouse // 4. Poplin Bateau Blouse // 5. Tie Sleeve Popover // 6. Knot Front Top // 7. Oversized Shirt // 8. Ruffle Shell // 9. Ruffle Sleeve Mock Neck Sweater // 10. Cashmere Short Sleeve V-Neck Sweater // 11. Ruffle Cuff Wool Cashmere Sweater // 12. Fluted Sleeve Poplin Shirt
Hey Friends and Happy Friday! Ann Taylor is having an amazing Weekend Sale that I wanted to let you know about! You can take 40% OFF all Full-Priced Tops and Sweaters. Plus they're offering an additional 50% OFF all already On Sale items! I absolutely love Ann Taylor for their modern but feminine pieces that always seem to make an outfit look effortless. I went ahead and rounded up 12 of my favorite On Sale Tops to share with you guys. You can shop them via the links or the images above. I hope you all have a very lovely weekend!
Powered by Blogger.








0 comments:
Post a Comment