Happy Friday once again!!! This Friday's cocktail recipe is so easy to make and super refreshing!
This cocktail is perfect for entertaining. Whether it's for ladies' night or hosting a brunch, it is certain to impress your guests with a beautiful color and a crisp and refreshing taste!
I hope you guys enjoy this fun summer drink! As always, I would love to know what you think!

Rosé and Elderflower Spritzer (Recipe makes one cocktail)
Ingredients
Angostura Bitters
St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
Sparkling Rosé
Instructions
1. Add 3 dashes of Bitters and 1 oz of St. Germain to a glass.
2. Add ice and top with Rosé.
3. Have fun with your garnish. I personally think it's fun to garnish with edible flowers,* but lemon slices would work as well!
(*You can probably find edible flowers at your local Whole Foods in late spring or summer, but I just garnish with pansies I get from a local greenhouse.)
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!











0 comments:
Post a Comment